Sunday, May 8, 2011

Lots of Easter pictures

Grandad and BB, Grandma Flo and Dad Dad.

Uncle Adam and Aunt Lisa




Easter present from Grandma and Grandpa Trygstad.






Mom and I at the Primrose Easter Egg hunt, I made the hat myself!








The "Real" Easter Egg hunt around our house, thanks Mom!










Here is my favorite find on the hunt, I call it my Steam roller.

Dad has one like it in the garage.








Hello Easter Bunny ;-)) You're a lot bigger than in the books!






Mom, Dad and I with my Steam Roller.








For Easter, Grandad, BB, Uncle Adam, Aunt Lisa, Grandma Flo and Dad Dad came up from Mizzou to visit us. We had a great time on our Easter egg hunt, I got to see the Easter Bunny up close and personal, and the Easter Bunny brought me a lawnmower. Dad was a little upset that instead of mowing the lawn, it lets out bubbles, but I think he is over that now ;-) He can keep that job for a few years!

No comments:

Post a Comment