
Here we are watching some fireworks after
checking all the cows in the field.

Kirk, Gina and Kyle's house is the closest
thing to a zoo in Ava. I liked seeing all the animals.

Dad Dad taught me about a rain gauge.
I am pretty good at dumping out the water.

I had a few chores on the farm like helping
feed and pet Grandma Flo's cat Rascal!
She is fun!

I had fun doing sidewalk chalk
and driving up to the "big red barn"!

We had a cookout on the farm.
It was hot, but I had a ton of fun!

Did you know Uncle Kirk drives lots of big machines?
He let me drive his tractor, gator and truck!
Now back at home Uncle Kirk drives my Lego tractor!

Here we are at Rockbridge fishing lodge for dinner.
I had a good dinner and threw a lot of rocks:)
I even got to touch a trout fish!

We went to cousin Bonnie's house to see the animals.
I really liked riding the horse!

Look at this cute pony!

I am a big fan of ice cream cones!
I had one after lunch with Granddad and Daddy.

Here I am on the old Smurf Train with Toni

We had a great trip to Ava, Missouri for
Grandma Flo's birthday. Here we are with
Momma's friend Erin, Cohen and Cale at their house in Springfield.
Cohen has lots of cool trains and toys at his house!
...
...
...
....
....
....
....
....
No comments:
Post a Comment