Saturday, April 14, 2012

Random pictures January - March 2012

Here I am with my good friend Kaia, at the Oxbow Zoo. We had a lot of fun looking at all of the animals and riding in the wagon. I'm so happy to have such a good friend!

Here I am at Elmo Live in Minneapolis, with Dad and Granddad. It was great, and I got to bring home a HUGE Elmo balloon for my room. BB and Mom were also there and made the event a fun afternoon.



Testing out my new scooter from Grandma Flo and Dad Dad. I clip along at a very fast 4 MPH, wind rushing through my hair (or helmet as it is, safety first you know)!





New Year's Eve, with Daddy, Mommy and Tessa at the hotel, watching some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse to ring in the new year. It was midnight somewhere when we went to sleep ;-)







My first night in my big boy bed...............aaah the freedom!




Here are some pictures that dad should have loaded before, but did not! I'm not sure what he does with his time, he says he goes to work Monday through Friday, but he should still have time over his lunch to update pictures ;-))



Enjoy!






















No comments:

Post a Comment